BC Coalition of People with Disabilities - BCCPD
Welcome to BCCPD
Our Voice in the Community
For over 30 years, the BC Coalition of People with Disabilities (BCCPD) has been a provincial, cross-disability voice in British Columbia.
Our mission is to support people, regardless of their disability, to live with dignity, independence and as equal and full participants in society.
Our activities include:
We champion issues impacting the lives of people with disabilities through our direct services, community partnerships, advocacy, research and publications.
Experienced disability advocacy for individuals and groups
- Programs and projects that respond to community need
- Workshops and training that build community capacity
- Original publications in plain language
- Collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders
- Working to positively affect the lives of people with disabilities
Guide Animal Act * Part 7 Accident Benefits * Woodlands Survivors Campaign * Equipment and Assistive Devices * Wrongful Death Act