The Patients Association is a national healthcare charity and is nearly 50 years old. We exist to help any patient in the United Kingdom with:
- Signposting to advice and information:
Or call our Helpline on 0845 608 4455 10.00am-4.00pm Monday to Friday
- Information on how to get the best out of your healthcare
- PA Guides to various problems or concerns patients may have (on the left-hand menu)
- Opportunities to tell us about their healthcare experiences good or bad
- Improving health services by taking part in our Taking the Pulse regular surveys on different aspects of healthcare
By listening to patients, we are able to campaign to improve services. We will work with all healthcare providers to improve services. Very often patients think they are alone with the problem or complaint they have. When patients talk to us we are able to track problems arising in more than one place and realize there is a nationwide issue that needs change.